Donate to NAPAC
Childhood abuse doesn't just affect children: it affects the adults they become.
Adult survivors of childhood abuse need someone to talk to who won't judge them, but will support them as they begin to heal. NAPAC run the only national freephone Support Line for adult survivors, providing that valuable listening ear and signposting to local support groups where they exist.
The demand for our service is evident by the hundreds of calls we receive each week to our Support Line. Currently, our resources enable us to answer only a small percentage of these calls. To do this we need more volunteers answering calls, which means we need a larger space, more Support Line telephones and computers, more staff to support the extra workload, more training for the new volunteers, etc.
To achieve all of the above we need money. The money that you give to us will go towards enabling NAPAC to answer as many calls as possible and hence providing the support that survivors across the UK need and deserve.
How to donate
There are many ways in which you could support us financially and however much you give us, by whatever method you choose, we are very grateful.
You can make a donation quickly and easily directly to NAPAC:
You may want to use the form below:
- make a one-off donation: https://justgiving.com/napac/donate
- donate regularly
- Text Giving: Text NAPA11 with amount to 70070
- hold a fundraising event
- sponsor a fundraiser
- be sponsored as a fundraiser
- use our standing order form
- buy a NAPAC Wristband: £1 each pay by Justgiving https://justgiving.com/napac/donate then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your address or send a cheque with your address on the back.
Links to donation sites
You will be able to use one or more of the types of donations mentioned above to donate to NAPAC via one of the methods listed below.
- JustGiving is donating made easy with many of different types of donations available such as one-off donations, giving in memory, etc. Donating through JustGiving.com is quick, easy, free, tax efficient and 100% secure for you to use. You can set up your own page to donate to NAPAC here through JustGiving.
- Payroll Giving Payroll Giving is one of the most direct and convenient ways of donating regularly to NAPAC. Providing your employer offers a Payroll Giving scheme, you can give a regular amount straight from your monthly or weekly income. For more information, click here.
- Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) Contact CAF for impartial and confidential advice on how to set up a legacy.
Buy goods directly from NAPAC supporters
- CD/DVD: Secret Mission - In The UK
- CD: Alix Chapel - Un-muted
- CD: Jane Victoria - Opera CD
- Book: Oliver Chittenden - Inspire
- Book: Rita Harrison - Parallel Lives
Direct donation via cheque
If you would like to make a one-off donation, then please download our Donation Form, then send the completed form with your donation to:
P O BOX 63632
Cheques should be made payable to 'NAPAC'.
Direct donation via standing order
If you would like to set up a regular donation to NAPAC, then download our Standing Order Form, then send the completed form to:
P O BOX 63632
If you have any questions about donating to support NAPAC, get in touch with the office.
We value any donation, regardless of size, because it encourages us that there are other people out there who support the work we are doing. Thank you in advance for your support: By helping us you are helping many!
How to donate to NAPAC for free
There are many ways in which you could support us financially as above but we understand there may be reasons why you may not choose those at the moment. However, you can still help support NAPAC for free in many other ways.
- Fundraising / sponsorship
- Campaigning Help us campaign.
- Media appearances If you are interested in making media appearances, then please contact NAPAC office to discuss further.
In the past, NAPAC supporters have participated in short, sponsored fun runs, very long sponsored marathons, rowed the Atlantic and motorbiked around the world, etc. To find out more, click here.
NAPAC is continuously increasing its number of Support Team Volunteers to meet the increasing demands of the services it provides. Donating your time as a NAPAC Support Team Volunteer is invaluable. To find out more about volunteering, click here. You can also read what current Support Team Members say about volunteering for NAPAC here.
If you have used any of NAPAC's services, providing feedback to NAPAC, usually via completing one of our surveys for free (either online or downloadable documents) is important and valuable. To find out why, click here.