EVENTS: Current and upcoming
We hear about different events relevant for survivors of childhood abuse and those supporting them. On these pages you can find out about the events that we are aware of, both within the UK and internationally.
If you are running an event that you think we should be aware of please send the relevant information to the NAPAC office.
- this petition is to help get more services for male survivors of childhood abuse.
- A National Conference for Partner Agencies and Safeguarding Boards.
- When: Thursday 12th December 2013
- Where: The National Motorcycle Museum, West Midlands
- More Info: Click here to download the flyer
- “Steps To Happier Relationships After Sexual Abuse Workshop”
- Date: Saturday 29th March 2014
- Time: 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
- Venue: Kensington High Street, London W8
- Cost: £35/£30/£25 (includes refreshments and handouts)
Partners, friends, support workers and counsellors also very welcome.